For more than a year now since it was first released, Bootstrap made such a huge impact on front-end development that almost everyone in the community is using it right now. But that doesn’t mean that it is perfect and without limitations and shortcomings, which is where projects like Fuel UX come in.
- Combo box – Combines input and dropdown for easy and flexible data selection.
- Datagrid – Renders data in a table with paging, sorting, and searching.
- Pillbox – Easily manage selected items with color-coded text labels.
- Spinner – Provides convenient numeric input with increment and decrement buttons.
- Search box – Combines input and button for integrated search interaction.
Other benefits of using this extension also include easy installation into web projects, integrated scripts for customizing Bootsrap and Fuel UX, simple updates, and solid optimization for deployment.